Dryer Vent Cleaners

Dryer Vent Cleaning Of Houston

Remembering to clean dryer vents isn’t really a priority to many people. Maybe having your dryer vents has never been a though that even occurred to you. Maybe you didn’t know that dryers are the number one household appliance to cause home fires in the United States yearly.

Lint is one of the main reasons that cause dryers to malfunction or even cause a home fire. Only 40% of lint caused by clothing is trapped by lint trappers. The other 60% of lint either travels outside of the home or lands inside of the dryer vent. With a combination of hot air and clustering of the lint, air flow will in turn be restricted and can cause exhaust gases to build up. Your dryer, at this point, may breakdown, or even more serious, cause a fire. The responsible thing to do is to protect you and your loved ones from a dangerous situation by having Houston Tile and Grout Cleaners clean out your dryer vents.

Save Money by Investing in Your Safety

Dryer Lint Removal

For every cycle that your dryer goes through, you are spending roughly about $.70 which is added onto your electric bill. Imagine how much money you save when your dryer doesn’t have to work as hard to dry your clothes. This is why it is especially important to recruit the help and skills of Houston Tile and Grout Cleaners.

You should have your dryer cleaned at least once per year. However, if you use your dryer more than often you should have it cleaned more regularly. Also, checking for blockage should be done at least once every six months. There are signs to look out for when it comes time for your dryer vents to be professionally cleaned. Are your clothes taking longer than usual to dry? Do you notice a burning smell? Is your dryer getting extremely hot? These are all signs that you need to have Houston Tile and Grout Cleaners out to your location to inspect and clean out those dryer vents. Give us a call today and we will be more than happy to assist you with ensuring your safety and longevity of your dryer.

call us today for a free estimate
Fill The Form Bellow And We Will Call You Back Shortely!
clients say about us
TILE GROUT CLEAN OF HOUSTON
www.tilegroutcleaningofhouston.com | service@tilegroutcleaningofhouston.com
2800 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, TX 77056 | Call Us At: (832) 429-6189 | Open all days from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
Copyright 2016 © www.tilegroutcleaningofhouston.com
check our blogfollow us on facebookjoin us on googlewatch our video

Greenwich St, Charter Ridge Dr, Fairlane Oaks Dr, Genoa Rd, Blue Castle Ct, Friars Hill, Ginger Lei Ln, Blue Cromis Ln, April Arbor Ct, Aldrich St, Darby Square Trail, Gineridge Dr, Bodart Ct, Gant Rd, Cherrybark Oak Dr, Cape Forest Dr, Glenneyre Ln, Del Santos St, Derwent Ln, Barberry Dr, Ginger Bell Dr, Chestnut Forest Dr, Amaranth Meadow Ln, Fall Valley Dr, Conecrest Ct, Hartington Dr, Edway, Ashkirk Dr, Dairy Brook Dr, Academy St, Hanfro Ln, Bethnal Green Dr, Flossie Mae St, Ashcott Dr, Amboy St, 6 Oaks Ln, Fairwind Dr